We got feedback from customers that they wanted to publish their display ads from BannerFlow using their CMS like WordPress. This tutorial will guide you through the steps. There are two basic ways to do that. Either you use our embed code that must be inserted via an extension for your CMS or you export your display ad from BannerFlow using the method “iFrame”.
Step by Step Guide Using Embed Codes
Free WordPress Plugins:
Free Joomla Plugins for custom codes:
2. Install the Widget / Extension
Every CMS has different ways of installing the extention. If you want your display ad in your sidebar in WordPress you can just add a new Widget to it and paste in the custom code.
- Extract the zipped file and upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Widgets settings page.
- That’s all.
3. Paste in the BannerFlow embed codes
If you got your extension installed you will need to paste in the embed code for your display ad.
- Just add a widget.
- Enter the title and required content.
- Check the boxes present below to show/hide the widget in specific pages.
- Click save.