BannerFlow has yet again been recognised for its huge organic growth, by being awarded by DI Gasell after increasing company turnover by a huge 319% in a four-year period.
"We are very proud to be one of Sweden's fastest growing companies. The potential for BannerFlow is enormous, and this award will give us a lot of positive energy for the future growth of BannerFlow" said Nicholas Högberg, CEO, BannerFlow.
Since 2000, the Swedish financial newspaper Dagens Industri has been giving this award to Sweden's fastest growing companies. The criteria are difficult to meet - less than 0.5% of Swedish businesses are recognized as a DI Gasell company.
A nominated DI Gasell company must meet the following criteria:
- Turnover exceeding 10M SEK
- Minimum of 10 employees
- At least doubled the turnover, when comparing the first and the last fiscal year
- Increased turnover each year for the last three years.
- A positive operating profit for the last 4 fiscal years.
- Achieved growth organically, not by acquisitions or fusions.
- Sound finances.